||2017 Tax Preparation Fee Schedule
- Level 1 is $325 and includes Federal Form 1040/ CA 540, itemized deductions such as medical, mortgage interest, property taxes & charitable contributions. The fee also includes a recommendation for tax savings & withholding strategies for 2017.
- Level 2 is $400 and includes everything in level 1 and Schedules B & D for reporting interest/dividends and capital gains/losses for up to 3 brokerage statements when client provides all stock cost values.
- Level 3 is $435 and includes everything in level 1 plus 1 rental (Schedule E) and all rental related schedules.
- Level 4 is $495 and includes items in level 1 plus one full business schedule (Schedule C), plus Home office deductions, depreciation, self-employment tax, and calculated estimated tax payments for the following year.
- Level 5 is by quote. For tax returns which have more complexity than the above levels, we will review your prior year tax returns; determine new items that need to be reported in the current tax year and quote a flat fee based on these.
Pay by the Schedule:
Download complete rate schedule
- Financial planning - billed at a flat rate or hourly, depending upon type of engagement.
- Tax projection: W-4 calculation for next year with 1 change scenario. $175.00
- On-site professional services are billed at $250.00 per hour in 1/6 hour increments.
- Financial statement preparation, reviews and compilations are billed at a flat rated based on staffing times